Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Sunday, October 22, 2006 @ 7:32 AM
Hello folks! Today was fantastic.Simply fantastic. Yeps :) So i woke up real early and started Anime-ing! Yums. Anyway Ate " huo guo " in the afternoon,weird but fun! heh hehs :D Anyway just awhile ago went to j8 to eat " Din tai feng" WOOOSH, yummier . heh hehs. Food are heavenly lately.Anyway i had too much nice food im having stomache now.brrr. Oww, anyway so i got my alcohol chocolates ready foruploading.but it will take sometime so yep.next post then i shall upload the pictures and yeah,had fun wif sisters. Woosh :D <3 the time. heh ehh. Yep tomorrow there's school and i have yet to choose my subject combination.
How sickening.
|